Northwestern fans, there's no doubt that in your minds, the Cats' 34-20 win on New Year's Day 2013 was far and away the best moment of the entire year.
And after more than a six-decade drought between bowl wins, the moment was certainly deserving.
Thanks for voting, and here's to a 2014 that more than lives up to the precedent set by 2013.
"Best of the Best":
No. 1. Victory formation in Gator Bowl: It was a thirst that hadn't been quenched since 1949. For more than six long decades, the Wildcat faithful went without seeing their team win a bowl game. But on New Year's Day of 2013, the streak was finally snapped. As Northwestern took a knee on Mississippi State's 10-yard line to cement a 34-20 victory, chills went down the spines of delirious Cats fans in the EverBank Field stands.
Results: Round 3
1. Gator Bowl win (88. 26 %) def. 2. College GameDay (21.74 %)
Results: Round 2
1. Gator Bowl win (100 %) def. 5. Ellis' pick-sixes (0 %)
2. College GameDay (56. 25 %) def. 3. Collins hired (43.75 %)
Results: Round 1
1. Gator Bowl win (95.31 %) def. 8. Dickerson TD (4.69 %)
2. College GameDay (82.54 %) def. 7. Scott INT (27.46 %)
3. Collins hired (61.02 %) def. 6. Purple Friday (38.98 %)
5. Ellis' pick-sixes (64.06 %) def. 4. Law commits (35.94 %)